- October 19, 2020 - October 21, 2020
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
API Audit Fundamentals & Lead Auditor Training (2.4 CEU Credits)
This three-day course utilizes the first two days of training to introduce the fundamentals of auditing and then progressively moves into the advanced areas of audit requirements and responsibilities. Role plays and individual activities specific to leading an audit team or performing as a principal Auditor are included as a part of this course. Other essential information to be discussed includes audit team selection, assigning audit team member responsibilities, and other duties that are unique to the API audit program. After completing this course, participants will be familiar with how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures, and techniques for planning and conducting audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning, reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Lead and direct an audit team from assigning audit tasks, communicating with team members, coordinating the audit, taking responsibility for the audit output (issuing audit report);
- Demonstrate the personal attributes and skills expected of a Lead auditor, which includes managing conflicts among the audit team member or between the Auditee and audit team members.
- All attendees will be awarded a certificate of attendance
- Participant workbook
- Case studies
- Role play
Zoom login credentials will be provided after completion of course registration.