- Auditor & Lead Auditor Certification Trng
September 20, 2021 - September 23, 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This three and a half-day course utilizes case studies, videos, individual and group activities, as well as role-plays to provide a learning atmosphere that requires involvement. A final exam is used to validate the participant’s knowledge of the training materials presented. This course is a part of the Exemplar Global ISO 29001:2020 Auditor certification program. This certification is specific to those performing audits or has a minimum of four years of work experience at facilities that produce products or services intended for use in the Petrochemical, Petroleum, and Natural Gas Industries. The Exemplar Global Petroleum and Natural Gas Auditor certification scheme is based upon ISO 19011:2018, Management system audit guidelines, and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 29001:2020, API Q1, and API Q2.
- Exemplar Global Graduate Certification, 12 Month Validation
- Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment
- Access to Exemplar Global Online Resources
- A Single User Licensed Issue of ISO 29001:2020
- Participant Workbook
- ATCS Certificate of Achievement
Login credentials and password are provided upon completion of course registration.