- Intro to Risk Management & Root Cause Analysis
September 13, 2021 - September 14, 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 2-day virtual workshop provides a balanced mix of lectures, open discussions, group, and individual hands-on activities. After completing this training, participants will be familiar with ISO 31000:2018 guidelines for risk management, the 5Whys, the Cause-and-effect diagram, the Bowtie diagram for root cause analysis, and their strengths and weaknesses. Case studies and video reenactments provide hands-on practice with risk assessments, root cause analysis, and contingency planning. This workshop is suitable for QMS, EMS, and OHASA Practitioners and those in training who require a general understanding of conducting a risk assessment, risk-based thinking, contingency planning, and root cause analysis.
- 12 Month Exemplar Global Graduate Certification
- Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment
- Single User Licensed Issue of ISO 31000:2018, Risk Management Guidelines
- Certificate of Completion w/CEUs
Login credentials and password are provided upon completion of course registration.