- Intro to Risk Management & Root Cause Analysis
May 10, 2021 - May 11, 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 2-day virtual workshop. This workshop includes a balanced mix of lecture, open discussions, group, and individual hands-on exercises. After completing this training, participants will be familiar with the ISO 31000:2018 risk management framework, and the use of various root cause analysis strategies as well as their strengths and weaknesses. Case studies and videos are used to present and practice strategies for handling single and multi-causal nonconformances. API Q1, Q2, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 29001:2020 requirements for risk assessment, risk based thinking, and contingency planning are addressed as a part of this workshop.
- 12 Month Exemplar Global Graduate Certification
- Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment
- Single User Licensed Issue of ISO 31000:2018, Risk Management Guidelines
- Certificate of Completion w/CEUs
Login credentials and password are provided upon completion of course registration.