- August 10, 2020 - August 12, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
API Audit Fundamentals (1.6 CEU Credits)
This two-day virtual training course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will learn how to apply the principles, procedures, and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits; manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformances; demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
This three-day utilizes the first two days of audit fundamentals training to introduce Auditor qualification requirements and responsibilities in a logical manner. Those attending Lead Auditor training will participant in role plays and individual activities specific to leading an audit team or performing as a principal Auditor. Other essential information to be discussed includes audit team selection, assigning audit team member responsibilities, and other duties that are unique to the API program. After successfully completing this course, participants will be familiar with how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures, and techniques for planning and conducting audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning, reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Lead and direct an audit team from assigning audit tasks, communicating with team members, coordinating the audit to taking responsibility for the audit output (issuing audit report);
- Demonstrate the personal attributes and skills expected of a Lead auditor, which includes managing conflicts among the audit team member or between the Auditee and audit team members.
- All attendees will be awarded a certificate of attendance
- Participant workbook
- Case studies
- Role play
Zoom login credentials will be provided after completion of course registration.