- October 26, 2020 - October 27, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This two-day virtual training course is designed to provide participants with the necessary tools needed to initiate and manage a productive meeting. Individual and group exercises are used to allow participants to practice strategies to plan, conduct, and to document meetings. Role plays, and case studies are used to provide hands-on involvement with meeting disruptions, ensuring effective communications, and managing time. This course will give participants the confidence to conduct meetings that will inform and engage attendees.
- Exemplar Global Graduate Certification, 12 Month Validation
- Exemplar Global Work Style Assessment
- Access to Exemplar Global Online Resources
- Participant Workbook
- Certificate of Achievement with Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Venue: Managing Effective Meetings
Logon credentials will be provided after course registration is completed.